Thursday, December 27, 2012

You have carried me beyond my limitations. It is like I am gliding with my feet off the ground, trusting in a heavenly harness. It is the ride of faith.
You know my weaknesses, for they are very great. Without grace I would truly be a failure and destroyer, But, you have lifted me up in Christ's favor. You turn all things for good. Faith and risk go together. What a great  risks must be taken in every Christian's life.
My feet are clear off the ground with no visible security of this future route. I must take your word for it and hope with all my heart. This is the walk of faith, where it is all by grace. What  a peculiar idea - so alien to human nature and earthly living.

"Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?"- Exodus 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment