Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Potter's Hands

Enjoying the great calm after the storm. We can be grateful and encouraged, because it is the storms of life that have changed us most and brought us closer to God's heart.

 "Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,  so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.  


God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."-1 Cor. 1:6-9

God is rich in mercy and grace. He is rich in love everlasting, and that love, loves me too much to leave me the same.

Those Potter's hands of love have wounded me to make me better. They have broken me that a greater One could live and guide this life. God is a consuming fire. He burns the chaff and refines the gold. In God's hands, I'll never be left the same. I feel, often, His tools on me. They press hard.

I waited in the dark cell, to sing a song in the night that will change the world more than laughter in the day. While I am passed by, yet God has His eyes on me for a special purpose... the calling of being last, of being nothing, so Jesus can be my All in All. So Jesus lives through me, and I rest sweetly in Him.

"Ours not to make reply,
 ours not to reason why,
Ours but to do and die" - Oswald Chambers.


No comments:

Post a Comment