Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dreams may crumble, yet this is not my best life, but the next.  And so all my dreams can come or go, because the greatest dream I never thought of came true. God raised Jesus from the dead, and I praise Him, because He has also raised my life from death. Jesus shed His blood, so I could live forever. He was rejected, so I could be accepted. He became poor, so I could be rich spiritually. He died, so I could experience His abundant life.

God will be with me when I take my last breath and receive me to glory. Never for one moment will I be separated from Him who loves me. But from final heartbeat on earth to the resurrection of eternal life, I will not taste death.

"Whatever comes, whatever goes. The Lord's teaching me He's in control. And if I never had anything more, well at least I got Him, He saved my soul."- Andy Mineo

No comments:

Post a Comment