Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The God of Breakthroughs

"He (Abraham) went out, not knowing whither he went."- Hebrews 11:8
"Faith never knows where it is being led, but it loves and knows the One Who is leading. It is a life of faith, not of intellect and reason, but a life of knowing Who makes us 'go'"- Oswald Chambers
The most important thing for a believer to know is WHO God is and who we are in Christ. If I don't know my God or where I stand in Him, then I will be perfect game for defeat out in the mission field.  A great characteristic of the end times is the spirit of confusion: great confusion and deception. Even people who fear God can fall into times of confusion, but the LORD rescues us out of it. I found myself this past month in on and off confusion, massive faith growing, and the enemy trying to give me lies to believe. But GOD is SO faithful to give us truth and strengthen our hearts. On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand. 
Who is our leader? When we remember who are leader is, the confusion goes away. Ask God to show you the truth of who He is and who you are in Him.
Jesus is my leader. I will not move until He goes before me.  Jesus is KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. He is always good. He cannot help but be always good to us, because of who HE is (not based at all on our worthiness). He is always Love and always Holy. He will never leave us  or forsake us. Never. No matter what we do, say, or think, we are always beloved and highly favored. In Christ we are the called, the chosen, and the faithful. This is who you are in Christ. You are an adopted son or daughter of God. I am a princess in His court, dressed in embroidered cloth, woven with gold, all glorious within my chamber (ps.45). The King deeply desires and loves me always... no matter what. I am sealed in Christ. Nothing can separate you from the love of Jesus & no weapon formed against you will prosper.
We are not just conquerors; conquerors are victorious in battle. We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. People who are more than conquerors, are victorious before they even go into battle. 
The question we face concerning God's will is not how it will be done or what we must do... it is knowing and trusting the WHO.  As I wait on God for clarity of His will, He is taking me deeper into His heart and making my heart ready to be one who goes into battle already victorious, not in my own strength, but in the power of the Holy Spirit.  The aim of the wait is so that I will be victorious in the call before I even go. It is God preparing the heart with truth and love: that every work of God through you and I, will be a work done by God Himself, alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment