Monday, November 10, 2014

Some of the most powerful verses in the Bible

These are definitely some of the most powerful verses in the Bible to me. No matter what you are going through, if you belong to Christ, you can say and believe these verses with confidence.

"For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth; 
 And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God, 
 Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!" (19:25-27)

Nothing compares to this and nothing is worth trading it for.  This definitely makes me excited and encouraged. Even through all the hard choices and denials, the journey of following Jesus is so worth it - for this life and for the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment