Friday, February 7, 2014

“God is wiser than I am, and what is immediately good actually may not be eternally good. And what is eternally good isn't always immediately good, but painful” - Greg Laurie.

I'm loving this song write now...


"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand" - Isaiah 41:10

The light of dawn has shone in my heart, it has lit my soul with great hope and peace. I pray that You, God, would use me to be a heart's ease - to bring the light of dawn to the downcast and to the hopeless...
Light is healing, purifying, and reviving. Light refreshes and is the giver of life in nature and spiritually as well. "The entrance of Your words gives light..." (Psalm 119:130).





No comments:

Post a Comment